8.29.2011

Miscellany Monday: August 29, 2011

Here is the latest in our neck of the woods:

Yes, I've been messing with the design of my blog again. You can tell I had some extra time on my hands when the children were napping and after bedtime while we were in Destin last week! It's nice to be away from the house for a couple days - there's no laundry and cleaning up to do!

*************************************

The dock at Papa and Laoli's farm is DONE! (Progress pictures can be seen here.)


And I, for one, am very glad it is complete...



....because now I'm not (as) worried about my chitlins falling off!


Now, to do something about that alligator that has been spotted a couple of times!






***************************


The welts that LK first had that I first mentioned here are back.

(Aren't they nasty looking? Not the red mark scab right near her spine...no, that was part of this fiasco.)

She had these several mornings in a row. When I gave her oral Benadryl, they would disappear very quickly.

She hasn't had them for several days now...



...but if they show up again, we're definitely off to the doctor!

***************************************


I am totally buying this! Learn how to take better pictures AND help a family bring a precious child home - all at the same time? How much better can you get! (Read more about this family's testimony here.)


***************************************

I've just started a new Bible study on Tuesday nights. It's not with a particular church, just 10 of us women who love the Lord coming together to study the book of Revelation. We're using Beth Moore's book - Here and Now, There and Then:


It. is. Excellent! Loving it!





Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. Is there any way those are bug bites? Claire's mosquito bites look just like that- a big flat topped welt. Matthew's mosquito bites look like the one on Lily Kay's forehead.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...