2.02.2011

Believer

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor - nor do I play one on television - so please do not construe this post as medical advice....except, well, I think you'd have to be crazy not to try it for yourself! And, after re-reading my post just now, it totally sounds like a paid endorsement...and I just wanted to make it very clear that I am not being paid to write this post...although I would gladly take some money if Sovereign Silver wanted to pay me!

************************************

I mentioned here that I was trying different guns this time, to fight this second round of sinus infection.



Here is my new, different gun:





Except...I really shouldn't call it a "gun".

"Atomic Bomb" would be more appropriate, based on it's results.

It's called Sovereign Silver...and I am a new believer in it! It is a natural antibiotic...and I cannot explain how impressed I have been with it the past few days!

In fact, I've had this in my medical arsenal for a year or so, on the advice of my natural buddies, Shanna and Kris. And I've used it before when the kids were sick (like I mentioned here). But it simply never occurred to me to use it when I had my sinus infection in December. When she found out I was taking Amoxicillin last time, Kris said, "Huh, I would have tried Sovereign Silver first..."

I can be s o o o o o. s l o w. sometimes!

Why didn't I think of that?!?!?!?

So this time, I thought of it immediately.

{Well...that's not precisely, exactly the way it happened...let me back up...}

I thought of it, ahem, two days into the pain (and crying)...the Scrunched-Closed-Eyes-Because-It-Hurts-So-Bad, the Hurting-So-Bad-I-Think-I'm-Going-To-Vomit, the...well, you get the picture....

So I did some internet research..and indeed found many people who had tried it for sinus infections with great success! YAY - I had hope! Maybe I wouldn't end up sick and in pain for weeks this time!

So, on Saturday night (2 days into what turned into 2-3 week pain last time)...Jas inserted drops into my nose (one of the more glamorous parts of marriage). I laid on my back on our bed with my head hanging off over the edge, tilted way back...

When I woke up Sunday morning....no. more. pain.

I didn't say that strongly enough: NO MORE PAIN!!!


I'm continuing to use it 2-3 times a day right now...not sure when I'll stop. While I was still very aware of my sinuses for the first couple days after beginning the Sovereign Silver, the pain was gone. I can handle "aware" any day! And now that I think about it, I'm not even really "aware" of my sinuses anymore.

I'm sharing all the gory details because I would love to be able to STOP THE SINUS PAIN MADNESS ALL AROUND THE WORLD! It's my new passion: right up there with sharing Christ, Orphan Awareness and Adoption, Homeschooling....

*********************************



Why does it take me feeling so bad, to realize how thankful I should be when I feel good?!?!? I take my health - and many other things - totally for granted. I should just be so thankful - for so many things - every minute of every day!


* Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. (Ps. 150:6)

* Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. (Hebrews 13:15)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found relief! I am using a Netti Pot everday now and haven't had a sinus infection since we returned from China. I am so allergic to antibiotics. Would I be allergic to your new one??

    :)
    janet and gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janet! Bless your heart! Our family avoids taking antibiotics...but it would be such a pain to actually be ALLERGIC to them!

    The only ingredients in Sovereign Silver are silver and purified water. So if you're not allergice to either of those, then I'd think you'd be fine...but, remember, I'm not doctor (just a kooky girl trying to eat and live more the way the Lord intended!).

    Sovereign Silver does actually come in a bottle made to spray up your nose...but being cheap, I like having this bottle with the dropper that we can also use for everything else!

    Their phone number is 888-328-8840, if you'd like to talk with them about your question!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...