1.29.2011

Follow Up on Sicknesses

Elisabeth and Daniel's fevers each lasted about 24 hours. Their very pleasant sounding coughs are hanging on, though.

When Noah - who is always up and dressed before his alarm goes off at 7 a.m. - slept until 8 this morning....I knew....

Yep, fever.

When I took a nap on Thursday afternoon during their nap/rest time (something I hardly ever do) I should have known something was up. When I woke up from said nap my sinuses were throbbing. The kids apparently passed their little germs onto me...where the little buggers promptly made a bee-line for my sinuses. Again. (sigh) I've had a fever for two days now.

I never get sick.

I don't remember the last time I had a sinus infection (well, not including last month).


This is horrible. I'm a really bad patient. And I'm impatient.

But I'm determined that this will not linger for 3 weeks like my last one. I'm pulling out lots of new big...well, not big, but different guns.

And now I'm going to assume my favorite position (sticking my head in the sand) and pretend like my sinuses aren't throbbing as I sit her tonight (one of the very few times that Noah or I climbed out of my bed today)...and I'm going to take this blog back to its Regularly Scheduled Programming - Our Blessed Life...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you and Noah feel better very soon. I called to check on you, but when Jas said you were in the bed, I knew it was bad! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...