2.19.2015

Totally Random Pics and Funnies

So...this happened recently:


My Valentine is now officially the CFO of his bank.  Great move on their part...to pick the smartest (and handsomest) guy around!


*************************

Elisabeth found China in the strangest of places...


...our egg pan!




******************************



I mentioned several months ago that my so-smart-and-capable hubby added shelves to our master closet.  The last pictures showed a still-empty closet and shelves.  It didn't stay empty for long....


...but what I really wanted to show now necessitates that you lean   w - a - y  over to your right...and look at the side of the column of shelves:




Jas installed 25 hooks for me!  (He used a ruler and level and such, like any proper OCD/anal person would)




These hooks now hold all my necklaces....


 ...and I can see them all at a glance.  A leaning-to-the-side-with-my-head-smooshed-against-my-hanging-clothes glance, but whatever.  I  L-O-V-E it!




******************************


Gabriel continues to crack. us. up. with his ever-increasing language usage.


Most recently, he folded his arms across his chest, and then put his index finger to his lips, and declared that there was "a ploblem!"





*******************************

LK has now been home for just over 5 years.  I just don't know if she is ever going to get this English thing down.

Heard here recently:

LK:  (excitedly)  "Mama, Papa brought us a bunch of tambourines!"   

Me:  "Tambourines?!?"  (thinking this odd...but hey, maybe papa is just trying to be supportive of G's drum obsession interest.)


LK:  "Yes, ma'am!  Tambourines from Aunt Sheila's tree!"


Guess what we now ALL call them???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...