6.25.2011

Creating a New Header

One of the things I did have time to change on the blog during all my downtime on our beach vacation - before I drowned our laptop - was the "header". (Hint: the picture and text up at the top of the page.)

While it would be super easy - and not too terribly expensive - to pay someone else to re-do the blog for me, I just don't roll that way.

I'm too cheap.

I'm too stubborn.

And I (sometimes) like a challenge.

And I (most of the time) like to learn new things.

So, I followed the instructions that Courtney shared here.

And I created an account on the super-cool (and free!) site, Photobucket.

Step back! If I can get the html figured out...I may just have rotating blog headers some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...