10.11.2010

Those pesky hearing aids

When I look at this picture, I see a precious smile.




And something else jumps out at me also.

Notice anything different from one ear to the other?


No hearing aid in Daniel's right ear.


Although we've had many near-catastrophies (all involving water) with his hearing aids since he first got them almost 7 months ago, he really has adjusted well to the hearing aids - remarkably well (as I discussed here).

He takes very good care of them. He can tell immediately when a battery is dying and he brings it right to daddy or I to switch.

So why is he missing a hearing aid?

I dropped it...and cracked the shell.

Talk about wanting to kick myself.

All I can say is, praise the Lord for hearing aid insurance that is replacing it!



1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the way it goes. We really push the kids to keep up with things and then we goof up and mess it up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...