5.26.2010

Dentist, Trip #1

Lily Kay had her first dentist appointment to start working on those cavities she came home with.




3 fillings down...

...only 10 more to go. (sigh)

I already knew before this appointment how much we love Dr. Page...

...but she seriously amazed me.



Anyone who can (over 1 1/2 hours) give a 4-year old child three shots and do three fillings, with only a very few tears...well, let's just say, I feel very blessed in the dentist department.


It doesn't hurt that each dentist chair has it's own video screen. We brought Lily Kay's favorite Mei Mei video for her viewing enjoyment.


She got to watch this video three times while we were there.



It's a good thing she loves it.





This little girl continues to amaze me, in many different areas. I just pray she handles her next (and then her next) dentist appointment as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...