5.26.2010

We're in Orlando!

And we have been for a couple of days.

We're tagging along on daddy's business trip...and we're roughing it (ha!) at the Gaylord Palms resort.

While I'm not responsible for preparing meals or cleaning, I thought I would have time to catch up on some posts I've started about things we've seen/done recently...but it's not turning out that way. We're having such a good time (we even got to spend a few hours with a friend I haven't seen since high school!)...and I've been taking naps with the children (literally "with"...all five of us in a king bed).

I think we're going to have to get back home to rest from all the fun we're having!

I'll be able to post lots of great pictures from our mini-vacation once we get home...

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your time!! The big reveal is coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered why you were blogging as much. Hope you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...