6.24.2013

At the Beach


We are here at the beach, for our annual trip to my parents' timeshare


We've been here for just over a week...


...and we're going to be here for the rest of this week.


Needless to say, we've been having lots of fun.


And Mr. G?


He's officially a beach bum.



Life at the beach is very different than it was last year,
when he spent the vast majority of his time on the beach napping with his head on my shoulder


Lil Man is fearless.  Scary (for me) fearless.  Like crawl-straight-out-into-the-ocean-without-stopping-or-even-slowing-down fearless.


So....all five kiddos have been playing hard.



And sleeping harder. 


LK was ready for rest-time before it officially started one afternoon,
so she figured out a way to go ahead and start hers.






I spend rest-time every afternoon here on the balcony.  LK asked if she could join me one afternoon...


...and she promptly fell fast asleep on the hard, hard floor.  Please don't call DFCS on me.


I was hoping to get caught up on some blogging while at the beach:  I've got a very full memory card that needs dumping and documenting...and I have a post I've been working on (for too long) about Gabriel reaching the 15-month 17-month mark. 

We're still here for the rest of this week and I haven't given up hope yet.  Hope springs eternal!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness, G looks so much older.
    *sigh*
    Your kiddos are going to forget who we are! lol
    love y'all,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...