6.07.2012

"Suffing"


I mentioned in this post about our tomato canning that there had been one casualty.

SURPRISE!  It was our ever-energetic Lily Kay!

When the children were swimming, she was surfing ("suffing") on a mat across the surface of the water...and she apparently "suffed" right into the side of the pool!


LK Wounds

In her own words:

"I was suffing on that thingy, I forgot what it named.  Den I slip. Den I open my mouth, which is because I hit the side. Den I brake my baby tooth because I was suffing.  Which is it really hurt."

Yes, that would be the same baby tooth that was chipped when we met her in China. And then we got it fixed.  And now 20-25% of it's gone again. (sigh)




1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! LK, you never cease to amaze me, girl!! Lots of hugs, sweetie! I think I know a dentist that would be happy to help fix that "suffing" accident dentally speaking. It might be a few extra weeks than normal, but would love a little visit!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...