12.08.2011

THAT is my Daniel

Much to Daniel's delight, Papa has outfitted him - head to toe - in camo garb.


Daniel had so much fun wearing it the first couple days. (Yes, I let me kids wear the same thing two days in a row (gasp!) - as long as it's not stinky or dirty, that is!)

After playing outside for a while, Daniel ran in to tell me: "Mama! I stood in front of a tree...and I looked. like. a. TREE!"


**************************************


I came upon this sight a couple days ago:


The kids playing kickball on the driveway (see their bases drawn with chalk?). Nothing unusual there...


...but then I noticed Daniel's head.



Wearing not one, or two, or even three hats...but FOUR HATS!


I often have trouble trying to wear all of my different "hats" at once...apparently all I've needed was to take some lessons from my youngest son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...