12.28.2011

Ooops...Forgot One!

I totally should have included this "Lily Kay Funny" in my previous post...but I totally forget because I'm 39 now which must mean that I am senile and half-dead!

So...here it is...because I do not want to forget this one:

One of the three presents that Jas and I gave LK on Christmas morning was a bible cover (seen here).

Well, inside the pretty purple bible cover - to ensure the cover keeps its shape - was a big rectangular piece of foam.

We had all four children open their bible covers at the same time. When Noah opened his, he pulled the foam out and off-handedly mentioned out-loud that there was foam inside.

LK: "Foam? FOAM! GUYS, I GOT FOAM!"

We totally could have gotten away with giving this girl (perhaps all our children) foam, packing peanuts and bubble wrap for Christmas...someone please remind me of that next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...