9.21.2011

My Christmas Wish List

Catalogs have started accumulating in our mailbox in preparation for Christmas. When the children get to the mailbox in the afternoon before I do (which is almost every day) they thoroughly enjoy pouring over them.

It's got me in the mood to get started on my own Christmas wish list!


(Linda and mom - are y'all paying attention??? hint...hint....)


I would love one of these shirts...



...OR one of these shirts:





In fact, I love, Love, LOVE the message behind all the gear that this site sells! I'm Jas' #1 fan...and I don't mind telling the whole world!



AND, I want this book:



I wrote about Katie here last year. Katie is 22 years old now...and I want to be Katie when I grow up.

So, that is my list, so far...

3 comments:

  1. all very cool gifts. Can I ditto your list??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie is speaking at a church in Nashville TN next Sunday. I wish I could throw out any kind of logic drive the 10 hours and listen. Just to hear her in person. I can't imagine how inspiring it would be. I could say it's that I can't break away- but really, it's not that reason. Like you, our budget it tight. We know how it is when you are an adopting family. And you commit to having one parent home. And there are medical bills and braces and this and that that you have to do for those you bring home, because you promised you would. And it's the right thing for them. And you love them. So, I'd just be really, really happy with the book too. Because sometimes their needs are greater then my own. I know you get this too. But, if Nashville is close enough for you to escape to and you get to hear her in person; take a moment and savor the mood of the room for me. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...