9.18.2011

Look Who Lost a Tooth!

After having a wiggly tooth for weeks (which seemed like months to those around him), Daniel officially lost his first tooth tonight:



And he was so jazzed up with the adrenaline from the whole Tooth-Losing thing that when I asked to take a picture of it, he transitioned seamlessly into a photo shoot.



His poses were a little, ahem...unorthodox...



...but that is how my kiddos roll.


(I promise I did not put him up to any of these poses!)


And while these photos only show one of my crazy, fun kiddos...



...trust me, they're all 4 crazy and fun like this!



As the finale to the "I Lost My First Tooth" show that Daniel put on, he broke out in his new favorite position: Head Stand



Besides being crazy and fun, our children are also very talented. We're so proud.


Sunday Snapshot


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...