9.07.2011

Home from North Carolina

We had such a great time in North Carolina with my buddy Kristin and her two girlies, Katie (6 y.o.)...



...and Rowan (3 y.o.)...


We attended an Apple Festival, went swimming, went to a playground (multiple times)...but mostly hung out at their house and played...and played...and played.

Well, the kiddos played and played, while Kristin and I talked...and talked.



A few things I learned over our weekend visit:

** I CAN drive 750 miles roundtrip...all. by. myself! (I was a wee bit anxious about this!)

** Honey Crisp apples are THE BEST apples...hands-down!

** North Carolina is still HOT in early September


** Elisabeth is never scared to be in front of an audience







** It is HARD to get a good picture of 6 kiddos







** It is apparently impossible to get a picture of two mamas together, when there are no daddies around!

(No picture here, because I realized after we got home that Kristin and I never got even one picture together over the weekend! BOO - HISS!)


Your turn to come visit us, Kristin - see you next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...