7.27.2011

Word-Filled Wednesday: Is The Lord's Arm Too Short?

In going through a pile of stuff (that is putting it nicely) on the microwave on Sunday, I found this gem: a portrait of Jesus, drawn by our resident artist, Elisabeth:





Too precious.

Seeing this picture immediately brought to my mind this verse found in Isaiah 59:1 (NIV):

Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.

Elisabeth apparently whole-heartedly agrees that His arms aren't too short to save - or do anything else, for that matter!


2 comments:

  1. I am coming home this weekend!! I will be singing Sunday morning and we'll be sharing in the pm service about our trip to Haiti! I would LOVE to see your whole family since I've missed you all the last few times I've been home! We're sharing something really special Sunday night as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet :)

    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...