4.22.2011

Abundant Blessings

I mentioned here that my sister-in-law and brother were sending us their infant car seat and stroller.

But that is not all they sent us!

We are just so tickled and so very thankful for the bounty that they sent our way!

Dad pulled his truck into our driveway late Monday night - after a very long drive from Kansas - and he hand-delivered all our new goodies to us!

It was like Christmas in April! I had so much fun watching the guys unload everything from the truck!


We are now the proud owners of an infant car seat, and two bases...


...and the stroller that it fits into.



They also sent a cute little boy blanket, a CD/music player that fits on the crib, and a changing pad with a cute red cover!

And last but certainly not least...a beautiful and oh-so-comfy glider rocker and ottoman!


The chair is now back in Lil Man's room...where it will stay until Lil Man actually comes home. When he comes home we plan to move it into our room for at least his first few months home.

I had a fun time sitting in this glider rocker for my quiet time Tuesday morning - praying for the Lord's guidance and perfect timing in this adoption...and anticipating the time when I will sit in that beautiful chair holding our new precious son.

1 comment:

  1. I just love blessings like that!

    And I can't wait to see you rock Lil Man in that rocker!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...