9.20.2010

Toto, I'm not in Kansas anymore...

I'm home with my precious family again! It was so nice to visit with my brother and his wife, Mandi, and my niece Reese and nephew Davis.

But boy howdy was I glad to see my family today! All five of them came to pick me up at the airport...so we had quite a fun and loud reunion right there in baggage claim!

Now that I'm home and can upload pictures...I wanted to post a few from our weekend.



Mom, Aunt Susan, Me and Aunt Marty (these are my dad's two sisters). The four of us flew to Kansas for this visit...and got to bunk together down in Jeff and Mandi's basement. It's been 8 1/2 years since the four of us have been on a trip together like this!


Jeff, 2-year old Davis, 5-year old Reese, Mandi. Mandi is an excellent hostess and took very good care of us. I don't believe I could remain as cool as she did with that many guests for 4 nights.







Davis runs/rides around the house like this quite a bit...or wearing the red cowboy hat.





Lao Lao in Heaven - with her baby, and her grandbabies

Thank you, mom and dad, for very generously buying my plane ticket so that I could go on this trip. But you don't have to worry about doing that again for a l o n g time...it will probably be another 8 1/2 years before I'll be ready to leave my family like that again!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...