9.10.2010

My New "Cow" Boots

When I go to milk the girls on Thursday mornings, I am decked out totally cute (ahem...), including these boots:





They are Jason's boots.



And they've seen better days.



And they have holes.


Holes in your boots + cow muck = GROSS!


I've wanted new boots, but they have been $22 at Walmart for the past year...and I wasn't going to pay that.




But TODAY, when the children and I stopped in at Walmart, their boots were on clearance. YAY! They were over 25% off- Double YAY!




Sooooo, I decided it was time to get me some new boots.

I didn't get the navy blue ones.

And I didn't even get the red ones.



This is how this Homeschooling-Mama-of-Four walks on the wild side:






I hope Bobbie and Jenny like them next week!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...