8.03.2010

Decluttering Campaign: continued...

I have continued to work on decluttering around here, but I have not done a good job of chronicling our decluttering campaign.



But, thankfully, I have taken more steps since my first, pathetic baby steps.




Here is one of our three hall closets (yes, there are 3 closets in our not-very-big hall...go figure).





Before:



After:



We did lots of other work this same day...but I did not get good before/after pics (it's not that I don't want to broadcast my yucky "before" pics...no, that's not it at all (ahem))...



and here is what we were able to eliminate...YAY!



We're slowly, but surely, chipping away at all of it!

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get going myself. I just don't have much motivation these days. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It is motivation to see other people getting rid of their junk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's your decluttering campaign going?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...