5.18.2010

"We're going on a Berry Hunt...

I think my friend Amy felt bad for me after the strawberry debacle on Mother's Day...so she told me about a secret stash of blackberries on the edge of our little neighborhood (shh...don't tell anyone!).



We had a blackberry blast...





...and made quite a haul!




Despite all the blackberries that never quite made it into our bags.






Zibing now knows that she loves blackberries...






...although she is calling them "libraries" at this point.









It's so cute...I don't have the heart to correct her yet...

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Wish we could find a secret stash in our neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy....they look so good and best of all the kids get to pick them for free. I think they enjoy things more when they make/pick them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...