5.27.2010

Fancy Schmancy

After two years of saving my pennies...



and bugging all my friends and family who take good pictures...



I've finally done it!


I bought a new camera!






The technical term for this kind of camera is, I believe, Fancy Schmancy.

It's the most Fancy Schmancy camera I'll ever own anyway.

After all the research I've done about Digital SLRs, I knew a good deal when I saw it, and I snapped up this used Nikon D60 on Ebay.

I'm already taking better pictures, just by virtue of the fact that I can take more than one picture every 7-10 seconds (I was missing all the best pictures of my children!). Right now I'm simply using it like I did my point-and-shoot, but the pictures look better because the lenses are much better.

But, I really have no idea what I'm doing with this Fancy Schmancy camera...so the night I received it in the mail I got online and quickly made another much-needed purchase that I'm waiting very impatiently to receive:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...