6.22.2012

Please Advise

We're still here at the beach.

Jas texted me to let me know that I apparently do have the equipment I need to upload pics to our computer.

But I'm still not attaching pics to this post for reasons that will become obvious...

************************


The kiddos and I have hunkered down since we arrived on Monday, not leaving the premises to drive anywhere. But yesterday we had to make a trip to Publix to replenish some necessities that we were out of...with the most important thing being some creamer for mama's coffee.

Background: I have not put on makeup since Monday because,ummmmm...we're at the beach.

Anyway, as I began to checkout with my five kiddos in tow - and not one stitch of makeup in sight - the cashier takes it upon himself to let me know that the EBT system is down.

Why did he tell me this?

What does this mean?

Please advise.

Now please excuse me while I go put some makeup on...

2 comments:

  1. So....have you had help with the EBT? Do you have food?
    I have enjoyed reading the posts of Daniel's adoption--reminders of how good God is to give us such precious children.

    Have fun with your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I have had that happen once before. I thought WOW! so much for just running into town on a relaxing day. And mind you, mine was in a local store I visit often!! LOL
    amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...