5.19.2012

First Beach Trip of Summer 2012

I mentioned here that we continued the End-of-the-School Year festivities into the next day.

We celebrated by taking a little day-trip to the beach.  I surprised the children and didn't tell them until that morning!  Bwahahaaaaa - I'm so sneaky....

It was me and my five treasures...



...and Laolao!



Our first beach visit of 2012...and Mr. Gabriel's first beach trip ever!







Exactly WHEN did Noah's arms and legs become a mile long?





Yes, this is my bathing suit coverup that I accidentally gave Jas for Father's Day last year!





My four oldest could/DO spend hours digging and playing in the sand...but they like to "surf" on boogie boards also.


And what did Lil Mr. Man think?

When I dipped his little tootsies in a warm tide pool, it surprised me how much he obviously enjoyed it.


I wasn't sure how it was going to be having a 3-mo. old at the beach, but it was totally fine.  We all had a great time!  He continues to just roll with the punches, and he is easy, as babies go.

And I'm glad he likes the beach, because we have our annual beach trip coming up next month!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!!!!! So glad it all five had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...