12.07.2011

Should We Let Him?

One of Noah and Elisabeth's Language Arts assignments last week was to write a Persuasive Letter. When Noah told me what topic he'd decided on, I tried to explain the futility of his argument (because, like, well...it would be ILLEGAL!)...but he insisted:



"Dear Mama,
I would like to be able to drive soon. I want to drive because I know almost all the signs for driving. Also, I love cars. Finally, I think I should be allowed to drive soon because I can drive a golf cart very good.
Sincerely,
Noah"

My oh-so-logical 7-year old boy/man's reasoning is rock-solid and all of his points just happen to be true! Hmmm, maybe we should let him...


1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! Take him out to the country and let him drive!! If he can't quite reach everything, put him in your lap and let him steer. My kids love doing this... (ssshhhh :)
    amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...