7.06.2011

Finger-Lickin' Good

I really don't like tomatoes.

There. I said it. And now I feel better. Confession is good for the soul.

I don't hate them. But I don't love them...or really even like them.

But we grow them - and I do eat them - because they're good for us.


Lily Kay...on the other hand....


...loves them!

She is thrilled with what she sees coming out of our garden these days.



These pics are all taken during a "mid-morning snack" (which we normally don't even have), because she asked if she could just eat some tomatoes.



She ate three at this sitting.


And probably would have eaten more if I'd let her.


She thinks they're finger-lickin' good!



1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Regan LOVES tomatoes also. She would eat them at every meal if she could. When I was little eating tomatoes would cause me to have a rash around my mouth, but I just kept eating them until I outgrew it. So, Regan comes by it honest!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...