4.01.2011

Test Run

I love Dr. Kathy, our chiropractor, for many reasons. In fact, we all love Dr. Kathy. The children get so excited when I say we are going to see her.

- She is excellent at what she does.

- She answers my many questions in terms that I can understand.

- But perhaps most importantly, she is so good with my children...and you can tell she genuinely likes and enjoys them. (Now that is a surefire way to win me over any day of the week!)



Dr. Kathy is so giving and thoughtful and has such a big heart...and here is just the latest way she has shown it to our family:

See that precious thing snugged up against my side of the bed?


Here is another view...

Dr. Kathy bought us a beautiful new bassinet! It. is. precious!

I couldn't wait to put it together when she gave it to us a couple days ago...and it has slept next to my side of the bed the last couple of nights now.

I will go ahead and move it back to "Lil Man's" bedroom now. I just wanted to give it a test run in the spot that it will occupy...once he comes home...

1 comment:

  1. I love it, and I can't wait for the picture of "Lil Man" IN it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...