4.13.2011

An Age-Old Battle

Recently Noah and I were have a private little talk.

Noah told me about his plan to share some of his treats with his siblings...and my heart soared!

These "treats" were definitely his...but he knew his brother and sisters would l . o . v . e . them.


Me: "That is so kind, buddy. They are going to be so happy about that!"

Noah: "I love it...but I just thought they would like it if I shared with them. There was a battle going on in my mind...and Satan lost!"


Oh, how I pray that Satan loses more and more battles in our minds every day!


1 comment:

  1. Joli--Those words out of Noah's mouth speak volumes about what he has been taught at home. I think God, Dad and Mom need a big cheer! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...