12.02.2010

Smack Dab

We've just received an e-mail from our contact at our agency that our application was accepted and we can begin our homestudy process!

Many times over the past week and a half since I found out we are adopting again I've just shook my head and smiled.



I am smack dab in the middle of where I said I never would be - never wanted to be.

Adopting domestically.

Adopting a baby...likely a newborn.


And the reason that I know that I know that I know that this was God's idea and not Joli's?

Even while I am smack dab in the middle of where I said I never would be, never wanted to be...I have perfect peace. Peace that transcends all understanding (Phil. 4:16-17).

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited, and even a bit jealous, maybe one day! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...