9.30.2010

At It Again

The Lord is at it again.



He is working in the details of the Love The Least Conference in a very real - and reassuring - way.



He's got The Plan. He's providing The Money. He'll provide The People.



One of our most recent praises is an anonymous donation of $237. (I had the privilege of receiving the donation...and I'm NOT spilling the beans!)



This donation - combined with our previous donation from Abby - should just about take care of the transportation expenses to get our speakers here. Go God!



We're having almost weekly meetings now. A reporter came to our meeting last night and is going to write an article about the conference for the newspaper. Our information packets and promotional DVDs are about to go out to area churches. We've set up a Facebook page for the conference (don't be surprised if you get a request to "Like" it soon!).



And again and again, I can feel in my spirit God saying, "I've got this."



And, OH, am I ever glad I'm along for this ride.

2 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD!! And yes, I meant to shout it! So very excited how He is working through you and this conference! So pray WE can make it and see what God has planned!!!! ; )

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Melissa - I too pray that you two can come! Please know that we'd love to have y'all stay at our house if you'd like! (But I sure do hope that our families can get together again even before then!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...