8.28.2010

Surgery scheduled

Lily Kay had blood drawn again recently. She didn't cry at all. I don't know which helped more this time: her magic EMLA cream...or the fact that mama (meaning me) was getting blood drawn also...and I went first and I didn't cry at all!



LK's endocrinologist called me yesterday with the results from this blood draw. We have to tinker with one of her medicines again. She currently takes two medicines: one is 3 times a day, one is once a day, but will now become twice a day.



But, even given the tinkering that needs to be done, our doctor said that her levels are "under control" and gave the O.K. for Lily Kay to have her urological surgery.



So, October 27th it is.



It needs to be done...but that doesn't mean we have to like it or look forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for her! Please keep us updated.

    Also, thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is in our prayers! (along with her family.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...