8.13.2010

Growing!

I knew LK has been growing and filling out. Her clothes - and my weary arms - have told me that. But here is photographic proof.

As I was just doing the post about our first day of school and looking at the children's pictures it occurred to me to go back to our Last day of school pictures from May and look at the difference in LK.

WOW!


May, 2010:




Less than 3 months later, here she is in

August, 2010:



Looking at her height compared to the bookshelf behind her head, I can't believe how much she's grown in less than 3 months!

Seriously, WOW!

But then, I do see how much this child still eats...so this growth really shouldn't surprise me...

2 comments:

  1. She is growing in many ways! She is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lily and for the wonderful parents that are feeding and teaching her so many things....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...