8.25.2010

Creative play

Our hallway is about 15 feet long, but there are 9 doorways crammed into that 15 feet stretch. Nine. Seriously?!?

Anyway, the children made the most of that the other day.


This is what I found:







Little sticky-notes with numbers on them stuck to each of those 9 doorways.





They were playing "Hotel"!



I have never seen a floor in a hotel that had such strangely sequenced room numbers, though.



This hotel went from room 352...






Straight to room 615...






To 1?3 (I think LK must have written this one)








The children each had a packed bag also, as they traveled around.

As cute, creative and imaginative as it was...it definitely made me think that we traveled too much over the summer!




2 comments:

  1. That's too cute!! It always amazes me what kind of play kids can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how your kids all play together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...