7.29.2010

Check it out!

My new t-shirt just arrived in the mail a few days ago.



I love it!

Great message, great t-shirt...AND I got to help my friend Sue raise money for their 4th adoption - what a wonderful combination!

I actually wore this to the hospital with LK yesterday, and received a couple of compliments on it.

I feel like our "Conspicuous" family (that's the PC term for us) is a walking advertisement and endorsement for adoption, and I am very happy to answer questions if someone stops us (actually, the kids do some of the answering these days)...but I love this intentional way of increasing orphan awareness and promoting adoption!

2 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Hey, I think I lost your e-mail address!! I sent you one a couple of days ago, but I don't know if it went through. could you e-mail me at kjtbourke@prodigy.net?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Joli for posting that. We love our shirts too and love the way it can start conservations about adoption and how to help someone. By the way it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...