6.04.2010

Fieldtrip to the Swamp

Our homeschool group recently took a fieldtrip to the swamp. Our DNR friend from church, Gary, set the trip up and went around with us as our personal guide...it was fabulous!


We all had a great time on the boat tour.



Can you spot the alligator poking his eyes and head up out of the water?

And I would love to share pictures of the train ride...

And I would love to share pictures of the animal show...

And I would love to share pictures of the alligators roaming free around the swamp (waaay too close for this mama's comfort)...

And I would love to share pictures of the fun picnic we had with our friends...

And I would love to share pictures of my boys on this fieldtrip (because they most certainly were there)...

And I would love to share pictures of the bears, and chickens, snakes and....well, you get the idea...

BUT, the battery on my fancy schmancy new (to me) camera (yeah, that one) died approximately 10 minutes into our 5 hour fieldtrip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...