5.12.2010

Swimming and Partying

We went to our buddy Andrew's 7th birthday party this past weekend. I know I'm not his mama, but I cannot believe he is 7!

Here Andrew is the very first time he and Elisabeth played together (they were 14 and 15 months old). His mama, Amy, is my dear friend and was my accountability partner that helped me through the wait for Elisabeth (and subsequently Noah...then Daniel...and recently, Lily Kay)


Elisabeth and Andrew behaved like brother and sister right from that very first meeting - fussing at each other! They actually get along much better now than they did back then - they are very sweet little friends now. And of course now that we have boys for Andrew to play with, our families' playtimes are just that much better.

And here he is now...opening his Kung Fu shirt that we bought him on our trip to China.




The children all had a wonderful time at the party, of course!


Here is Noah, doing his Super Man impersonation:


Doesn't Daniel look all stressed out?



I am so proud of Miss Lily Kay, and how she has been doing in pools!

This girl, who cried if water got in her eyes in the shower or bath for the first two months home...is now a little water bug!







The cutest little bug I've ever seen!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...