3.26.2010

Proof I'm not afraid to be transparent on my blog

As I was opening the doors on our entertainment armoire yesterday, THIS is what I found:








Yes, that would be a beautiful girl with a bow and a flower carved in the dust.



(Now, in my defense, this IS on the inside of the armoire, which is closed about 99.99% of the time. I struggle keeping the stuff that is always showing dusted...I certainly don't worry about stuff like the inside of the armoire door!)


I knew immediately which little artist was responsible for this masterpiece - I'd recognize those bows anywhere. Now I wouldn't rat her out in public, but I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with an E and ends with an LISABETH.


When I asked her about it, she beamed with pride and pleasure: "Yeah, I did that!"

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's too cute. I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who doesn't keep the "behind the closed doors" stuff as tidy as the other stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I can only get a good laugh at that because I opened the armoire doors in my house today wondered how in the world it got so dusty in there. I'm glad you got a picture of that; it is definitely something you'll laugh at later as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...