9.14.2014

Worship

So many of my good friends grew up in church and can't remember ever not following Christ.

I - on the other hand - was 26-years old when I surrendered my life to God....and I very much remember how I was B.C. (before Christ).  The memories truly make me shudder.

A wretched sinner, saved purely by His mercy and grace....that is me.

I am overwhelmed at the work He has done in my life.  And I'm so thankful that I don't have to be overwhelmed at the work still left to be done in my life, because He who has begun a good work in me will see it to completion. (Phil. 1:6)





We love music and singing around here.  I don't sing well, so I sing loud to try to cover up that fact. :)  We blast music here in the house.  We blast music in the Silver Bullet.  And I love our worship time at church every Sunday morning.  Singing my heart out to Him, surrounded by my church family, singing their hearts out to Him also!  Love it!    Several of the songs during our worship time this morning really spoke to me...felt as if I wrote the lyrics to these songs myself....



I Am Not the Same Anymore by Unhindered








Never Gonna Let Me Go by Kristian Stanfill







At The Cross by Chris Tomlin








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...