6.01.2014

Links that Deserve a Look: May 30, 2014


As I read and learn new things during the week, I often think to myself, "Oh, I wish my friends could see this also!"  It finally occurred to me I could gather my favorites and share the links here.  I hope you find these articles as helpful as I have!



GOOD READS:  

Why Does God Call People to Adopt?  - I've followed Stefanie's blog (Ni Hao Y'all) for years...and this is a guest post she did on Show Hope's site.  This mama of 11 (7 through the miracle of adoption) always has good stuff to say...and this article is some great stuff!


Wives, Who Reigns at Your House?  - Shan happens to be an awesome IRL friend of mine, and this is a great read...and reminder!


Lessons To Learn From Children by Wellness Mama - Katie is one of my all-time favorite bloggers, and she happens to have 5 children, 7-years old and under.  This is a great and well-thought out list.


I give up. I'm just going to Sit Here and Cry from Heavenly Homemakers - Laura has apparently been having the same thoughts as me lately.  Our church held our Graduate Recognition ceremony a couple Sundays ago...and it hit me hard.  I had a hard time not crying through the whole thing....watching baby pictures flash up on the screen next to "all grown up" 18-year old pictures.  It all goes so fast.  Elisabeth and Noah could very well have already been in our house, for longer than they will be in our house.  And Daniel and LK aren't far behind.  I don't want it to slip away...I want to be so intentional about our time with them.




GOOD EATS:

Pineapple Cream Dessert (a.k.a. Pineapple Whip or Pineapple Ice Cream) from Heavenly Homemakers - My friend Vicki told me about this recipe last week.  It only has TWO ingredients...and as we love fresh pineapple and coconut milk, I immediately bought a pineapple to try it.  And then two days ago this post showed up on a favorite blog...apparently everyone is now hearing about this and trying it!  We've now made this treat twice.  It is a keeper!  I L.O.V.E. when we find a recipe that is so yummy...and absolutely healthy!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...