7.23.2012

I AM Smart

I am a smart gal.  I am.  I graduated Magna Cum Laude with my undergrad in Finance.  And then went on to get my MBA from the University of Colorado.

Bear with me.  You'll understand why I feel the need to rehearse my accomplishments in a moment...

I encourage the children in their respect for their daddy...in his intellect and his abilities.  An oft-heard refrain at our house - from the kiddos and myself - is "Let's ask daddy..." and "Daddy can fix that!"

I've apparently done a really great job in instilling in the children a confidence in Jas' abilities.

During afternoon rest-time Noah brought a book to me that he was reading.  He asked me to explain something that the book mentioned.

I **thought** I did an excellent job of explaining the answer to him over the next minute or so.

Noah's response:
"Hmmmmm....well, maybe Daddy can explain it to me better.  Probably."

Maybe Jas should be the one homeschooling the kids...and I'll go back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Somehow, we seem to lose some brain cells along the way???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    That Noah! He's so funny. I can just see his lil face and hear his voice saying that.

    You will receive great jewels in that crown for lifting up your hubby to your children!

    miss u

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...