6.09.2012

I Just Can't Tell

I love taking a hot bath after a full day, but I hardly ever do it.  Only once every 3-6 months do I actually ever take a bath.

But after standing on a tile kitchen floor for 8 1/2 hours to can 77 quarts of tomatoes?  My "dogs were barking" and I was ready for a hot bath!

When I was done with my bath, I had an inspired thought:  It was also time for Mr. Gabriel to have a bath...maybe he should just take his bath in our bathtub?





Gabriel likes the baths he gets up on our bathroom counter in his little baby bathtub, so I was hopeful that he might like this also.



Our new friend Zach commented at church last Sunday how expressive Gabriel's face is....




...and normally I agree with that observation.



But this time I just couldn't tell if Gabriel was actually enjoying himself.



He was just so stoic.



So stone-faced.



So somber...


....and sedate.




Just like a closed book.





I'm normally good at reading my baby's expressions...


...but this time, I just couldn't tell!




5 comments:

  1. Well...probably becuz his Daddy was all goo-goo eyed over Mama in the tub ;)and he didn't know what to think.
    Surprising there aren't so "other" pictures...but thanks for not posting those! lol
    Just lol here...imagining "bathtime"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH, blast it, Lynnea! No one was even supposed to THINK ABOUT the fact that I might still be IN the tub...this is a G-RATED family blog! (And overlook that lily white knee you see in a few of the pics...I was to lazy to crop it out!)

      Delete
  2. That face is precious! (Lynnea, you made me chuckle.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe I have "made the blog". I feel like I've won something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, Zach, that is really sweet. Or really sad. I'm not sure which.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...