6.23.2012

Daddy Is Here!

Reinforcement Daddy is here!

Jas arrived last night - WOOHOO!

I don't know who was more excited about his arrival - me or the kiddos!

We all enjoyed a lovely gourmet supper together (read: hot dogs, "box" Mac-n-cheese, and chips) before putting the kids to bed.

My blood pressure decreased by 20% the second that Jas entered the condo. Not that my blood pressure was elevated at that point, that is just the effect that Jas always has on me. Love this hubby of mine!

Mr. Gabriel - who has only been waking up once a night at home - has been waking up to eat twice during the night here. So Jas let me sleep in this morning. I slept until 8:15 am and it. was. wonderful!

When I came out of the (only) bedroom this morning, the sight that greeted me was precious: Jas with our 4 oldest children draped all over and around him...all five of them piled up on the pullout sofa bed watching some TV together. Oh, it made this mama smile!


And now that there are another pair of (adult) hands here to help, I've been able to start taking some pictures. I had some I wanted to add to this post..and now Jas concurrs that I, in fact, do NOT have the necessary equipment to move pics to the computer.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for reinforcements!!! So glad Jason is with you all now, at least for awhile! Hope you have a super weekend making lots of awesome memories! Can't wait to see you all soon!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...