6.26.2012

A Beach List

1. We're still here at the beach.

2. I still can't upload pictures, so you'll just have to take my word for it that we're still at the beach.

3. The fact that I can't upload pictures of my five little beach bums has begun to give me a facial tic.

4. My facial tic is a beautiful sight.

5. You'll have to take my word for that also.

6. My family apparently could live quite nicely in a space not much bigger than a suite at Embassy Suites.

7. I'm glad we don't have to.

8. Two of my children have lost teeth since we've been here.

9. "R&R Time" (reading and rest time) every afternoon is my favorite part of the day. Is that wrong???

Please get back to me on that.

But I'll check my e-mail for your responses later, because...

10. All eleven of us are about to go get ice cream.

Love,
The Whitest Beach Bum You've (N)Ever Seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...