5.16.2012

It's Here! (And the reveal...)

The package has arrived!



I don't know who was more excited about getting into it...



...me, or the kiddos!



(Yes, that may be a sign that my children need more toys.)


(Or it may be that they are just "weird, homeschooled kids"!)


While you all had very good guesses...Cara hit the nail on the head.



Or, she hit the baby on the bottom...whichever.


I hope to do a post soon about our new cloth diapers, and talk about WHY IN THE WORLD we are doing this.



 But I can go ahead and tell you now that...

#1.  I have not gone crazy  




#2.  I'm not just looking for more laundry to do



#3. I'm not out to single-handedly save the earth



and finally...

#4. I do NOT love playing with poo!


These...are not your mama's cloth diapers!







4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you!
    This is totally not a practical reason to love cloth diapers but I think these are wayyyy cuter than disposables.
    And notice that I didn't guess on the other post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This 'throw underwear away that has too much yucky in it' mama is VERY interested! I want to know the low down on these cool diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to see you are finally trying it out :) we've been using that same brand of diapers for 3 years (guess that was cheating because I knew they came from Canada! Lol). We are on baby#2 with the same batch of diapers and they still look brand new. there's a picture of Kae in my last blog post and you can see her wearing her cloth diaper, because I was lazy and didn't close up her onesie, but cloth diapers are cute, so who cares :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...