4.20.2012

Switching Things Up

Jason has been having "Breakfast with Daddy" with the children (on a rotating basis) on Friday mornings for the past several years.

A couple weeks ago Elisabeth had the bright idea that mama should get in on the fun also. So we're doing a round of "Breakfast with Mama".

Why had I never thought of this? A little child shall lead them...

Last Friday I got to take LK out to breakfast. "I'm so exciting I get to eat breakfast with you, mama! Are you exciting???"
She chose McD's. Love me some Bacon, Egg and Cheese McGriddle!


And this morning was mine and Elisabeth's turn. When I reminded her of our date last night, she jumped up and down with excitement...and then pretended to faint. That's my lil Drama Queen!
Elisabeth chose for us to eat at Huddle House. It was certainly yummy at the time...but ugghhh, that greasy food has not set well with me all day!

Oh, how I love these girlies of mine!


Next up: I get to go on breakfast dates with both of my big lil guys the next two Fridays!


1 comment:

  1. I also did a similar thing and gave my girls each a coupon for dinner with mom and pick the resturant. They loved it and enjoyed undivided attention.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...