3.23.2012

Box Day!

When our big box 'o homeschool curriculum arrives every year (for the next school year)....OH! Happy Day at our house!

I don't know who enjoys it more: me...or the kiddos.

Our box for next year arrived one night recently. Well, I say one "night"...but the truth is that we just found it out in the carport that night...who knows how long it had been sitting there.



Even though it was time to be getting into bed, we just couldn't wait to get into that box!


We perused...
...we grinned...

...they each picked out some books to take to read - or "read" - in bed.


Why do I order so early?


Curriculum providers usually raise their prices in the spring - March or April. Well, the curriculum we're switching to (My Father's World) was having a price increase as of March 1st...so - being the frugal mama I am - I made sure to get my order in before that.

I just received their new catalog in the mail, with the newly increased prices.

I saved $1 by ordering early.

WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...