2.14.2012

An Ode To My Mother-In-Law

I've never understood Mother-In-Law jokes and grumblings.

I can NOT relate.

I happen to love (and like) my Mother-in-Law. In fact, I usually call her my Mother-in-Love.

And she?

Just came for a visit from Colorado.


The only bad news in all this?

She's now on her way back to Colorado.

Meeting Nai Nai at the airport on Friday...I'm glad they didn't knock her down!



I told Linda yesterday - only partly joking - that I was not going to let her leave today.

Holding her newest grandchild (#10) for the first time....


...I think she liked him!



And I think Gabriel liked Nai Nai too...

...they could be found like this - attached at the chest - all 3.5 days!






We've been blessed that Nai Nai has been able to fly here from Colorado to attend each of our children's dedications.

Now, my only question:


When can you come back, Nai Nai???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...