2.18.2012

He Smiled Down



Today, I saw God smile down on one precious girl's plans.







He smiled on her plans because her heart was broken over something that breaks His heart.

I am still amazed and sitting here shaking my head - smiling.

But the amazing part is that I am amazed. I've walked with Him long enough - seen Him in action enough - why would I be amazed when He shows up in a situation like this?

He held off the rain so that they could come. And come they did.



They came...






...they visited...





...and they donated.



Sometimes they got their hot chocolate and lemonade "to go" in our "drive-thru"...but still they donated.







1,128 meals for the hungry.

I'm. blown. away.

Thank You, Jesus. Soli Deo Gloria


"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” (Luke 18:17)



Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...