11.01.2011

Updated Picture Of Us Girlies

About a year and a half ago, I found this picture that Elisabeth drew of herself, her new little sister, and her mama (that would be me).

I posted it here...asking desperately for someone to please let me know that my hair does not look like that.



Now, just a few days ago, Elisabeth decided to render an update of that picture of our family Girlies.





It is so much better, in so many ways.
The heights are correct (as opposed to the first picture where my 4- and 6-year old girls are taller than me), and we're all wearing coordinating pink and purple, beautiful outfits.

But I'm apparently just going to have resign myself to the fact that my hair really does look like that...

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny!! And for the record, I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...