9.12.2011

Thank you - and My Other Poor Buddy

Thank you so much, friends, for your e-mails and comments about praying for Noah. I can't tell you what that means to this mama's heart!

********************************************

In other news, my Daniel Daniel Bo Baniel woke up this morning positively glowing. 102 degrees.

I found him on the sofa at one point this morning...





...and right now he's napping in my bed. He and his pillow and his blanket and his entourage, that is (**I** was part of his entourage until a few mintues ago!).


His temp was 103.1 the last time I took it. He said, "That must be wrong because I don't even feel sick." He is such a trooper. He never whines or complains...he just gets quiet and snuggly. I like the snuggly part...the rest of it, not so much.

3 comments:

  1. Prayers you are healed by morning, little friend! Love from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor Buddy! Is he better this am?

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for Daniel and his speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...